Thursday, March 25, 2010

Song of the day "Soundtrack 2 My Life" by Kid Cudi

This is one of my favorite songs from Kid Cudi he is one of the best artiest out right now fo sho...This video just dropped today and its pretty cool just following him around on tour you know the day to day livin

I got 99 problems and they all bitches
Wish i was jigga man
Care free livin.

My hearts an open sore that i hope heals soon
I live in a cocoon opposite of cancun
Where it is never sunny the dark side of the moon
So its moving right i try to shed some light on the man
Not many people of this planet understand.

Haters shake my hand but i keep the sanitizer on deck
Hope i really get to see thirty
Wanna settle down stop being so flirty
Most of the clean faces be the most dirty

I've got some issues that nobody can see
And all of these emotions are pourin' outta me
I bring them to the light for you
It's only right
This is the soundtrack to my life
The soundtrack to my life

No comments:

Post a Comment