Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spring Break 2010 and the State of Things

This past week was spring break. It was really needed to say the least but of course it came and went to quickly...I went on a cruise with the Ksaw family it was soooo good to see all my friends. I didn't know how long it had been since I had seen a lot of my people. I realize now just how much I missed all of them. I always knew I missed them...moving away from my Ksaw family was very hard to do. Living here in Athens away from everything I really care about I realize how alone I am, I don't really have anyone to talk to about how I really feel you know. The friends I have here are new and I am def not comfortable talking to them about my personal affairs. I had some great conversations with my brothers over the break. I do know that moving away has helped with me and my brother Joseph "Stacks" Spada relationship which is a positive.

Its hard to start over...I've always said no regrets, and I don't regret anything that has happened in the last year but its hard to not think what if...what if this what if that. I try not to think about her but E is always in the back of my mind. Life gets hard sometimes...

Anyways I am back to reality...time to rock out the rest of the semester and figure out what I am going to do this summer! MAN It never stops!
Paradise
All the brothers together
Rocking the suit
Enjoying paradise
Our Ship
Snorkeling

Graffiti Stencils in Nassau

No comments:

Post a Comment