Thursday, March 4, 2010

I Miss Atlanta


I miss Atlanta soooooo much! Over the years I have hated on the south and being from here. I guess because half of my roots are from the north and the fact that I am Jewish and grew up in an area where that wasn't always accept made me hate it here. Nothing about me is very country ya dig. But the older I get the more I love it here, and by here I mean ATL. I am a city guy, I grew up around and loving the big city its bright lights and big dreams. Now that I live in Athens I haven't been able to make that short drive to the A to get my fix of that giant cultural mixing pot like I use to. The last month or so has been really hard for me and I need ATL soo bad right now. I just want to feel like I am at home around the things I love. ATL is such a cool place from Lil Five to Decatur all the way up to Buckhead and back down to the Virginia Highlands and Piedmont Park. If you haven't spent much time in the A or the south I suggest you change that because its amazing here...just don't call it the "dirty south" nothing is dirty here in fact things are probably a lot cleaner and natural then most cities up north!
This picture has been the background for my computer since I got it 4 years ago. I love ATLANTA!

No comments:

Post a Comment