Sunday, March 28, 2010

Song of the day "Window Seat" by Erykah Badu feat ?uestlove

I downloaded this song about a month or so ago its finally starting to be released wide due to the fact that Miss Badu's album drops on Tuesday! I have missed her music for awhile now its real soulful and funky. I can relate to this song right now as well which is always good when listening to new music. Plus ?uestlove did the drums so you know its legit!

You know a little GREEN TEA for my Erykah Badu chicks!

I need u to want me
Need you to miss me
I need your attention
I need you next me
I need someone to clap for me
I need your direction
Somebody say come back
Come back baby come back
I want u to need me
Come back come back baby come back
Come back come back baby come back
Come back come back baby come back
So, in my mind i’m tusslin’
Back and forth ‘tween here and hustlin’
I don’t wanna time travel no mo



This is the actual video that came out yesterday for the song its pretty strange but I mean its in par with Miss Badu...and she takes off her clothes its trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment