Saturday, March 27, 2010

They Just Don't Make Em Like They Us To...

This weekend is the 6th Annual Robert Osborne Classic Film Festival here in Athens. I volunteered at the festival last night when they were showing Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid...a great movie. The experience of watching these classic movies the way they were suppose to be seen in all their Cinema Scope glory is soooo amazing! Last night I got to watch the movie from the top balcony it was incredible to say the least. I realized they really don't make movies like they use to. Maybe because most actors aren't badasses like these two guys. Robert Redford is a total OG with impeccable style and outlook on life and celebrity. He has dedicated his life to the preservation of nature and all its wonders! A couple years ago I did a speech about him and I learned lot about all the work he has done to help our planet. Total G!

No comments:

Post a Comment