Friday, March 19, 2010

The Heads of State Travel Posters Series

Design collective THE HEADS of STATE release a new series of travel posters. Taking iconic elements from across the United States, the represented cities include the beaches of Miami, New York’s Statue of Liberty, the Space Needle in Seattle, the Golden Gate Bridge and the Washington Monument in Washington D.C. among other cities/monuments. Nostalgically-reproduced, the contrasted prints are available through THE HEADS of STATE online store for $30 a pop. If you've ever been in my room then you know that I am poster and art crazy! I don't think there is a inch free to even out a new poster anywhere. I've had to put things on the ROOF ya dig. Theses are totally my style I wish there was an ATL one though, I guess I'd get NYC, Chicago or Miami...








No comments:

Post a Comment