Thursday, July 29, 2010

Damn I Wish I was Going To Be in NYC For My Birthday!
























You can't be two places at once...but if I was in NYC for my birthday I know what I would be doing! Everyone I know in the BIg Apple must go to this and tell me how awesome it is! In celebration of what New York has to offer, Nike Sportswear 21 Mercer will host a block party this Saturday, July 31st, in good old fashion NYC style. (I'd like to think their celebrating my birthday too) Join DJ Clark Kent, KS, and Miss Banks, along with BBQ, drinks, and an evening of great music, food, and company.

Nike Sportswear 21 Mercer – 1Love All Borough Block Party
21 Mercer Street | Map
New York, NY 10013
TEL #: 212-226-5433
Event Date: July 31st (Saturday) | 6 pm – 8 pm
Music By: DJ Clark Kent | KS | Miss Banks

No comments:

Post a Comment