Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Song of the Month "Do Ya Like" Childish Gambino

I have been listening to Childish Gambino for about two months straight now, and especially this song. I love the sample in the background WORDS THAT I MADE UP. YOU SAY MY NAME LIKE WORDS THAT I MADE UP...its so good! I am not exactly sure what it even means but it makes me feel something every time I hear it. The verses are sick too...

I ain't fraid to say it
yeah I love these hoes
and their glasses
and their jacket
and their hipster clothes
yes im always on tour
what you mad at that fo
im slammin' that thing like a cadillac door
I love fast woman
jackie joyner kersee
have your cake and eat it
baby its your birthday


3 comments:

  1. That's no joke, man. Gambino is fuckin illlll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9shwQJBGVfA - Adele melt my heart to stone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the sample background fits Childish Gambino perfectly. According to wikipedia he got his name from a random name generator... (Words that I made up, you say my name's like words that I made up)

    ReplyDelete