Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Kid Cudi at the Bape Store

Kid Cudi is rising to be one of my favorite artist. All his songs are dope. I feel like his lyrics deal a lot with lives struggles and things that are relatable to me. He's not just talking about money, possessions and girls, and I like that. Every song that has leaked leading up to the September release of his sophomore LP, Man on The Moon II: The Legend of Mr. Rager has been fresh. In this video Cudi goes back to the Bape store in SOHO, NYC where he use to work and performs "REVOFEV". Cudi also talks about his time at Bape and about being on that Grind. I like when people talk about their struggles and what they had to do before they made it. Makes me feel good about my grind right now...I also saw that How to Make it in America got picked up for a second season so thats awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment