Friday, July 23, 2010

Sperry Top-Sider Bahama
















I am going to start off by saying I am not the biggest fan of Sperry and boat shoes. They have officially been taken over by Frat bros and sorority sisters who are no where near the sea or boating of any kind. I have a feeling if I wasn't in college and away from that whole scene then I wouldn't have a problem with them. I have been impressed with a couple of different things i've seen from Sperry. These Bahama Top-Sider's are fresh. They combine a deck shoe with a moccasin-style toebox which looks very nice. It's simple in its aesthetics, three new versions were recently introduced each sharing a commonality in the upper material. Black, blue and gray woolen uppers make for a departure from the usual material choices. Available now online through Sperry Top-Sider with a retail price of $55. I wold def rock these during any season but I think the fall might be where its at for these.

No comments:

Post a Comment