Monday, July 12, 2010

Past Weekend


















This past weekend my mom came to visit me in Cali for her birthday. It was good to see her and spend time. As I get older I am realizing the importance of time and getting the most out of it. Right now I am working on being a better son and an all around better person. On Saturday we went to The Getty Center...I have been waiting to go there since I bought my LA travel book back in May. The Getty Center in Los Angeles presents a collection of Western art from the Middle Ages to the present against a backdrop of dramatic architecture, tranquil gardens, and breathtaking views.

There was an amazing photography exhibit that just opened called Engaged Observers, it was very interesting and by far my favorite part! I wish they would've let me take pictures inside of the exhibit. However, here are some shots of the grounds that sprawl over 100 acres. It might sound cheesy but they are breath taking.

























No comments:

Post a Comment