Sunday, April 4, 2010

Bob Marley Art


On Good Friday after a successful week I hit the town to tie on a buzz and celebrate! This badass matted print was on the wall at Highwire and its only 80 bucks! This is an amazing piece of art. It's tall which is cool can cover the whole wall ya dig. Bob is the man a true legend just listening to his music can put a smile on my face(at least most of the songs right now). Its the type of thing you can hang in your house as an adult you know not just a poster from Juckman's... oh and Highwire was dope too they make all their drinks by hand like squeezing a grapefruit to make grapefruit juice. I had an Old #3 which was amazing, its bourbon ginger ale and lemon twist. Bourbon has become my drink of choice at the moment. I really liked the Old #3 the ginger ale was strong it had that bite to it which is delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment