Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Song of the day "Over" by Drake

I am not the biggest Drake fan but I'll tell you right now he is def the new anthem artist. From "Best I Ever Had" to "Forever" and now "Over". He def gets me amped up and probably everyone else too. I can tell you the chorus of this song is my new anthem for sure on repeat. The video uses some cool effects too. I like the second verse starts off with the great Marley line and then goes into Dead Prez "Hip-Hop" flow its very nice....

What am I doin’? What am I doin’?
Oh, yeah, that’s right, I’m doin’ me
I’m doin me
I’m livin’ life right now, mayne

And this what I’ma do ’til it’s over
‘Til it’s over
But it’s far from over…..

One thing ’bout music, when it hits you feel no pain
And I swear I got that shit that make these bitches go insane
So they tell me that they love me, I know better than that, it’s just game
It’s just what comes with the fame, and I’m ready for that, I’m just sayin’
But I really can’t complain, everything is kosher
Two thumbs up, Ebert and Roeper
I really can’t see the end getting any closer
But I prolly still be the man when everything is over
So I’m riding through the city with my high beams on
Can you see me? Can you see me? Get your Visine on
Y’all just do not fit the picture, turn your widescreen on
If you thinkin’ I’ma quit before I die, dream on
Man, they treat me like a legend, am I really this cold?
I’m really too young to be feelin’ this old

No comments:

Post a Comment