Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Song of the day "I'm Beaming" by Lupe Fiasco

I am really excited about Lupe's new album. He is one of my top five MC's and I always look forward to him coming out with new music. The official release date for his album Lasers is suppose to dope this week. I can't wait to get this music in my hands. This is the official video for his single I'm beaming with dropped a couple of months ago. At first I didn't know how I felt about this song but it grew on me with in a couple of listens and I love it. The chorus and everything is sick to me.

Today, nobody cares
But tomorrow they will, they will
Today, nobody cares
But, oh, tomorrow they will, they will

They said my future was dark
You see me now?
Just look around
I’m beamin’

I get my energy from my inner G
I be in outer space, but I got inner peace
So tell my enemies that they can’t injure me
I know that irritates, you have my sympathies
Well, you should protest, yeah, you should picket me
I’m on a losing strike, I’m on a winning streak
I’m out in left field, I’m speaking mentally
But that’s a better places than where the benches be
I’m feelin’ really good, me and different beat
Me and my different drummer, he play the timpanis
See, that’s what got me here, you hearin’ me

They used to talk
When I wasn’t around
You see me now
I’m beamin’

No comments:

Post a Comment