Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Thoughts of the Day: April 7th 2010 BALLIN!

I had a great day. Me and my homegirl Libby balled out hard today! I had the day off...no class so you know it had to be great! Started off by grabbing some food at The Grit, I haven't ate there in months its so damn dank! Then we hit the thrift stores for a little thriftin' and I found some gems including Two button ups and Stevie Wonder's "Songs in The Key Of Life" record(I love Stevie and it is one of his best records). As for the button ups..one is a short sleeve RALPH LAUREN, and the other is a long sleeve club room. Now I don't care much about labels if its fly then its fly it could be from Wal-Mart or Polo. I just know that a $4 RALPH LAUREN is a fucking deal and quality goods. I also copped a badass dark indigo chambray shirt...oh here is the definition for Chambray because I have had some confusion and questions about it... A fine lightweight fabric woven with white threads across a colored warp. Alteration of French cambrai, cambric, after Cambrai, a city of northern France. I got the shirt at Wal-mart today for $5, I had my eye on it a month or so ago when I went to wal-mart and it was $10! Anyways I also finally got to try Yoguri for the first time and it was dank. And I closed the night by seeing Hot Tub Time Machine which was hilarious! All in all I must say what a ballin day!
Ralph Lauren Son!
Ralph Lauren
Dark Indigo Chambray
Club Room
Club Room
Songs in The Key Of Life

No comments:

Post a Comment