Thursday, April 15, 2010

Pursuit of Happiness

I always respected Will Smith and thought that he was a talented person with a good heart. But damn dude has some serious words of wisdom, he is also very intelligent. I have been having so much self doubt and thinking about life and my future and if I am good enough, and all of those things that would go along with a quarter life crisis. In this video Will Smith really makes some great points about life and how to be successful.

All in all I know I need to get on my grind and start to hustle more. No more sleeping all day or being lazy. For the most part I think I have a good work ethic I go to class everyday I go to the gym three days a week, but I guess when it comes to making my career goals a reality I don't do much. This summer is going to be an eye opening experience. I plan on taking in as much knowledge as I can and trying to be the best person that I can be. I know that a lot of people out there have love and support for me and it feels good to know that, its just hard when the one person whos love and support you care about the most just walks away. But hey if you believe in yourself then others will believe, because people don't care how much you know until they know how much you care. So I am just going to keep on being ME....OneLove

No comments:

Post a Comment