Monday, April 5, 2010

There's No Place Like Home


This past weekend was probably one of the best times I've had back at home in a really long time. Saturday I went to my homegirl Audrey's house for a party and got to see all of my friends, some I hadn't seen in a very long time and it was so good to see them! Recently I've been doing a lot of soul searching just questioning my self worth, and you know what, I am full of self worth! I have drive and ambition and I get things done and have my life together. My parents are doing a lot of work on our house its crazy. When I pulled into the drive way I was shocked to find a giant dumpster! Sunday I felt like doing some work so I put my muscles to real work not just lifting weights... I cleaned up the yard throwing all kinds of junk into the dumpster and then raked the entire back yard! If you've ever been to my house then you know its surround by trees and there have been leafs covering the ground for years like 4 feet high leaf piles! It felt good to do work and be out in the weather things just smelt like home if you know what I mean! My brother also came home with out his fiancee for the first time in a while and it was good just to chill with him. We hit up a new trail down by south river and found a rope swing that will be dope in a couple of weeks.

dumpster full of stuff

perch by river

rope swing

south river

pops working on the bell

Kosher for Passover YESSIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment