Thursday, April 15, 2010

New York or Cali


I just had a skype interview with a production company in NYC for a summer internship. I think that it went well or i'd just like to be confident and say that.

I have been really confused the past couple of days about what to do if I get this internship. I have already been offered one in Cali for the summer that would be great, don't get me wrong I am sure LA is amazing especially Venice Beach, but NYC has been my dream since I was a little kid. I love everything about NY my family is close...I have friends that'll be there and its the capital of the world come on. I guess my big issue with it is that I don't know if right now, this summer, would be the best time for me to be there. All in all there are so many reasons to choose NY and one big reason to go as far from it as possible. I guess either way my decision will turn into an amazing adventure. I kind of just want to flip a coin ya know. Leave it all up to fate. But lord knows where things like that have gotten me in the past...

No comments:

Post a Comment