Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Turner Broadcasting


I just had a phone interview with Turner Broadcasting! I didn't feel as confident with my interview but she said she liked what I had to offer and was going to pass my stuff on for the next round of interviews with either the classic movie Podcast or Sports production. I know that everyone here at UGA would be so happy to have this opportunity and trust me I am. But I still don't know. I mean come on Turner is HUGE in entertainment and in the industry. To have the name on my resume would be unbelievable you know. It would be a much cheaper situation, I would get to stay in ATL for the summer and see all my friends and family, If I got the sports one I would be working at Braves games maybe...but still a big part of me wants to get out of ATL go see the world for the summer be in one of the major industry cities you know. I feel like I shouldn't have taken the interview it is only making me more confused and stressed. These are things that I shouldn't be stressing about because they are all positive you know. I guess no matter what I will be doing something good for me. Because I haven't really done much of anything in my life for getting a job and these companies want me so I can only imagine if I put one more thing on my resume ya dig!

No comments:

Post a Comment